COVID-19 Compliance Policies/Procedures
Please use the link below to access the document containing our updated COVID-19 Policies & Procedures for our Recreational Programs. The safety of our athletes, families and staff is our highest priority. If you have any questions, please let us know!
Keeping our "World" Safe!
- Our facility, including all gymnastics mats & apparatus, bathrooms, viewing and lobby areas has been treated with Microshield 360.
- All equipment and facilities get further disinfecting after each class using our PX200ES Electrostatic Sprayer with PURTABS.
- We also use a cleaning solution with Neutral-Q by NCL throughout the gym, bathrooms and lobby areas.
- Hand sanitization stations are conveniently located through the gym and Main lobby entrance.
- Signage is present throughout the gym with class entrances and exits, sanitization stations and safe distancing
Face Covering (Masks) – Anyone entering the facility must wear a facial covering at all times that covers the nose, mouth and chin, except for one of the following reasons:
Explanation for Rule #3: The County rule is 10 and under. The definition of the rule was issued after 8:00pm on the day the order took effect at 6:00pm in Cuyahoga County. So we made the decision of the information the state had thus far provided. The ODH says that you shouldn't put masks on children under 2 because it's not safe. We want everyone coming in and out to have a mask on (unless its unsafe bc they are 2). Once they are in the gym and doing physical activity they can talk off the mask though. This also eliminates the confusion of groups that will have some kids required but others not.