Month-to-Month Features and FAQ
Gymnastics World Recreational month-to-month program features
Gymnastics World is pleased to offer a no contract, pay by the month, year round program with no long-term commitments. By doing this we will provide the opportunity to make smaller payments, eliminate the hassle of registering every 9 weeks, and ensure your child never loses their spot.
How Does it Work?
- We will help you find the class that best fits your child.
- The first time you register your child, you will only pay for the prorated cost of that month, plus the $40 annual registration fee (if due). After that, your card will be billed the monthly payment on the 24th for the upcoming month.
- Everyone is required to have a credit/debit card on file. Each family has the opportunity to pay by the 23rd of the prior month with another form of payment. However if payment was not made, then the card on file will be charged on the 24th for the upcoming month. If for any reason the card was declined, you will have until the 1st of the month to make the payment or a $5 late fee will be assessed. Students will be dropped from their class after the first of the month if payment is not received
- There is no contract, if at any time you wish to drop from the program just send in a withdrawal form (can be found on our website or at the front desk) no later than the 23rd of the month. If you fail to give a written notice you will be charged and therefore enrolled in the upcoming month. Any credit card refund given on the 24th or later for the upcoming month will incur a $10 restocking charge.
- Monthly tuition is budgeted on receiving 4 weeks of programming. We do not charge more for ‘long’ months, nor less for ‘short’ months. Please follow the Campus Closing schedule posted on the GW website. Students who have class that can only receive 3 weeks of programming due to holiday closure, will receive a make-up for that class (please refer to timeline on scheduling make-ups below). GWI will not charge more when the situation arises that a student receives 5 weeks of programming in a month.
- $40 Annual Membership Fee: All members of Gymnastics World are required to pay a $40 annual membership fee on the anniversary month of enrollment.
- What about missed classes?
We will still offer make-ups. The policy is one make-up per 4 week month. Make-ups expire 60 days after missed class, and your child must be enrolled in order to use a makeup session. Make-ups are not offered if you enrolled mid-month.
- Can we switch classes at any time?
We are very flexible about keeping up with your schedule. If at any time you need to find another class that better fits your schedule, please just call the front desk at 330-486-1320 and we will work with you the best we can.
- What if we do not want to pay with a credit card?
As long as you pay before at least 24 hours prior to the 24th of each month, you can use any form of accepted payment. However a card is still required to be on file.
- Is there still on-line registration?
Yes, however the beauty of this system is that you register into the system one time and then have no need to re-register again.
What about discounts?
There is a 10% discount for the first sibling, 20% for 3rd or more. (Babees class and League Team are excluded from this discount..)
- What if we want to stop a class?
There is no contract. You are paying 1 month at a time. As long as you give withdrawal notice either written or using the on-line form prior to the 24th of the upcoming month, you can withdraw at any time.
- Will there be any fees for withdrawing from class?
- However, if you fail to give written or on-line notice prior to the 24th of the upcoming month you are still charged and therefore enrolled in the upcoming month.
- How are payments made for the months that the gym is closed for a week?
Tuition is budgeted on a 36 week season which allows for a Holiday Break in December as well as a Spring Break. We do not charge more for ‘long’ months, nor less for ‘short’ months. Over the year, all 9 months average four weeks providing 36 classes during the school year session.